For the last 25 years, the personal injury law firm of Ronemus & Vilensky has been helping seriously injured people get the compensation and help they need and are entitled to. Attorneys Robert Vilensky and Michael Ronemus have recovered millions of dollars for their clients through their vast knowledge, trial experience and determination, which is why they have both been awarded the title of Super Lawyer for the past 14 years as well as ranking in the top 100 attorneys in the Metro New York area.
If you or a loved one has been injured, call our trusted team of injury attorneys in New York City right now.
What Is Personal Injury?
Personal Injury law covers a wide range of injuries caused by a broad spectrum of negligence, human error, or unlawful actions. In some cases, serious injuries may lead to permanent disability or even death. Injury and accident attorneys Ronemus & Vilensky have experience and proven success in all aspects of the personal injury legal field, including:
- Medical malpractice and all of the injuries that result from negligence or error on the part of doctors, nurses, and hospital staff.
- Injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents including cars, motorcycles and buses.
- Train accidents.
- Injuries arising from unsafe or hazardous conditions maintained or ignored by others, such as property owners/managers.
- Injuries and death resulting from accidents on the job, including construction accidents.
- Injuries from fire, flood, or other environmental catastrophes.
- Injuries resulting from a violation of civil rights such as sexual abuse on the job or police abuse, or wrongful arrest.
You may have a case if you have received injuries due to the actions or inaction of others. Personal injury law is a complex field and requires attorneys to have a thorough understanding of medical terminology, regulatory considerations, and the law itself.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have become injured through the actions, inaction, or negligence of others, you may have a legal case. To protect your rights as an injury victim, it is imperative that you seek the help of a qualified personal injury attorney. Ronemus & Vilensky, LLP has over 25 years of experience in helping injury victims, and we are ready to assist you with a free injury consultation. Injury victims may be eligible for significant financial compensation – compensation which is designed to provide coverage for:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages/lost earning potential
- Rehabilitation costs
- Long-term care
Injuries caused by others can have a devastating effect on your life and livelihood. Preserve your rights with the help of our experienced attorneys.
Questions to Ask Your Injury Attorney
If you or someone you love has been injured, you may have many questions and concerns. As two of the best injury attorneys in the greater New York City area, Ronemus & Vilensky are committed to helping injury victims receive the compensation they deserve. When selecting an attorney to represent you, it can be helpful to ask these questions:
- Do I have a case?
- What compensation might I be eligible for?
- Who was at fault in the incident that led to my injuries?
- Can you help me find medical assistance for my injuries?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an injury victim?
- Can I file a lawsuit against those who caused my injury?
We are experienced personal injury attorneys, with a track record of success both inside and out of the courtroom. We serve our clients with the utmost compassion and care; we know that serious injuries can impact one’s ability to work or to lead a normal life. With our expertise and legal guidance, we help our clients navigate the complex legal system, fighting to preserve their rights and seeking the financial compensation they deserve.
Personal Injury Case Examples
Here are a few of our recent personal injury cases our lawyers have won. This gives you an idea of the range of cases we take and the kind of results we get for our clients.
- $9.9 million for a woman who was injured on an escalator in Costco.
- $10.9 million for a college student suffering from a traumatic brain injury from a car accident.
- $3 million for an NYC policeman injured in a crane crash.
- $7.4 million for a young woman hit by a car in a crosswalk.
- $4.5 million for an infant suffering the effects of lead poisoning.
- $4.75 million for a child who suffered brain damage at birth from a medical mistake.
Call Ronemus & Vilensky Today
Injury victims have specific legal rights, especially if those injuries were caused by others. If you or someone you love is injured, seek medical attention immediately, then call the law offices of Ronemus & Vilensky today by dialing (212) 779-7070. We offer free injury consultations for those injured in or near New York City.