Ronemus & Vilensky, New York City medical malpractice attorneys, have recovered millions of dollars in damages for the families of children with cerebral palsy resulting from the negligence of doctors or other health care professionals during pregnancy, delivery, or early childhood. These damages include medical bills, the cost of lifelong treatment, lost earning ability for the child as an adult, pain and suffering, and more.
If your child has cerebral palsy and you suspect it was a result of a medical professional’s negligence or wrongdoing, please contact Ronemus & Vilensky today to speak with a qualified and caring medical malpractice attorney who can evaluate your case and determine the best course of action. Learn more about cerebral palsy.
What to Look For in a Cerebral Palsy Injury Attorney
- First and foremost you want to find an attorney with a strong medical background, one who is well versed in medical procedures, the risks and the precautions.
- This attorney needs to be able to decipher medical records and notations and to be very knowledgeable in order to determine who knew what and when.
- Your attorney should have extensive experience with accredited, highly respected medical authorities in this specialty to retain as medical experts in your case.
- It is critical to retain an attorney who has tried many cerebral palsy injury cases due to the highly technical and complicated nature of these cases.
- And it is very important to have a caring, attorney on your case who will give the time and the energy to uncover and be very versed with all the facts of your case. After all, this is your child, and so much rests on the successful outcome of this case.