For the last 25 years, the NYC personal injury law firm of Ronemus & Vilensky has been helping seriously injured people get the compensation and help they need and are entitled to. Attorneys Robert Vilensky and Michael Ronemus have recovered millions of dollars for their clients through their vast knowledge, trial experience and determination, which is why they have both been awarded the title of Super Lawyer for the past eight years as well as ranking in the top 100 attorneys in the Metro New York area.
What Is Personal Injury?
Personal Injury covers a wide range of injuries that can also result in death caused by a broad spectrum of negligence. And NYC personal injury attorneys Ronemus & Vilensky have experience and proven success in all of these areas including medical malpractice and all of the injuries that result from negligence on the part of doctors; nurses; and hospital staff; injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents including cars, motorcycles and buses; train accidents; injuries and death resulting from accidents on the job, including construction accidents; injuries from fire, flood, or other environmental catastrophes; injuries resulting from a violation of civil rights such as sexual abuse on the job or police abuse.
Our Work for Our Clients
Here are a few of our recent personal injury cases our lawyers have won. This gives you an idea of the range of cases we take and the kind of results we get for our clients.
- $9.9 million for woman who was injured on escalator in Costco
- $10.9 million for a college student suffering from traumatic brain injury from car accident
- $3 million for a NYC policeman injured in a crane crash
- $7.4 million for a young woman hit by a car in cross walk
- $4.5 million for an infant suffering the effects of lead poisoning
- $4.75 million for child who suffered brain damage at birth from medical mistake
- $1 million for a man who was falsely arrested